The piano workshop K. Suk (woodworking workshop) was founded in 1893. It was located in the area of ​​the modern Tartatsky Lane in Korsun. In 1898, a piano made of mahogany was exhibited at an exhibition in Kyiv and was recognized as one of the best and awarded a medal. According to data for 1899, the workshop employed 6 workers who made 6 pianos a year. Resonant decks for them were cast at the Gustav Dizeron iron foundry in Korsun; hammers, keys and other details were ordered out from Leipzig. All the wooden parts were manufactured in the workshop. The piano from K. Suk’s studio is exhibited in the historical museum of Korsun-Shevchenkivsky State Historical and Cultural Preserve.
In the workshop was produced the frame kiot for the icon of St. Tarasius for Taraso’s chamberof the first folk museum of the poet’s name.